Sunday 22 March 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Eek 39 today!! Well, I don't feel any older. Lovely boyfriend bought me a printer/scanner so I have scanned in my cat painting from Friday night just to prove I did actually get my paints out! I'm really looking forward to getting creative in photoshop with some scanned in images. Had a great day, weather glorious. Went for lovely walk along the canal and had lunch cooked for me. If you read back a few weeks you'll see that on boyfriend's birthday I made him go cocktail-dress shopping, so he got his own back by delighting in watching South Africa trump the Aussies in the cricket - but thankfully we didn't have to watch the whole match and I got to relax on the sofa with a suitably stuffed belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...