Sunday 19 April 2009

Piano man

I woke both myself and my boyfriend up last night singing the opening bars to 'Piano Man'. Apparently I was in tune too, which is pretty unusual. I put this bizarre nocturnal activity down to watching too much Britain's got Talent. Not really my kind of show normally but my sister phoned me last week and said I just had to watch some frumpy lady in a gold dress, a Greek Riverdance and the coolest teenagers in North London and, like the rest of the world with access to YouTube, got hooked. Clearly my subconscious wishes to join these stars in the making or maybe it's just another burst of general creativity waiting to get out! Personally I'm hoping for the latter... I've never been that keen on going on Oprah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...