Tuesday 23 October 2012

Strange things are happening to me...


Peculiar things are happening in this neck of the woods. It's all rather baffling.

Firstly, time is playing tricks on me. My digital bedside clock keeps shifting the hours around as it feels like it. It alters both the time of day and my alarm settings so I'm oversleeping or getting up way too early.

Secondly, strangers are calling my mobile phone claiming to have a missed call from me - although I have made no calls. I've even contacted the provider to see if somehow my SIM card has been cloned.

And thirdly (for now.... who knows what's going to happen next....) I get this strange sensation down my left shoulder when I'm sitting at the computer. A tickling on the underside of my skin like someone is trying to tell me something...

If you can shed any light on any of these mysteries, then please send your answer on a postcard to the usual address!

(I love this photo image I created. You think you see something but is really what you mind is telling you? Look closer... I thought it went well with the subject matter!)

9 comments:

  1. I do see people in the piece. I agree with Carousel..hmmmmmmm...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say your muse is in full swing, niggling at you to create more wonderful art and photos like this piece - Can't explain the phone, but maybe there is something one of them has to tell you...Hmmmm indeed!

    Hugs and smiles
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quit befuddling indeed~ here's hoping your apparition either reveals itself or moves on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much to see and such a beautiful details. Marvelous.
    lovely greet
    Marja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific photo, love the computer manip you've achieved. And who's that looking at me???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa...you have spent a lot of energy lately, reconnecting with the life force(hugging trees and stuff). Get yourself a little note book, sit in a quiet space with a cuppa(and one for your guest), and invite them to talk to you. It is unlikely you will hear a voice, but you will get images and words in your head that seem random or vague to you. Someone is definitely trying to get in touch :D just remember to protect yourself with pray(who/whatever you normally ask strength from) before you start. Make notes, the message may not be for you, but someone you have contact with.
    If this all sounds too much for you, just ask them firmly but politely to leave you alone :D Blessed Be :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. InCREDible image, I love it the it is right now and I can also see you using it over and over in your paintings too. My alarm has been wonky too and things have felt kind of off balance around here too....maybe the Halloween spirits are getting frisky a bit early
    It's good to hear your sounding better, I've been thinking of you!
    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, I like Gina's suggestion! I wonder if there is a message waiting to be delivered!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...