Thursday 13 December 2012

Special delivery


I drove up to Solihull this bright and frosty morning to personally deliver these three prints of my art work. I'm thrilled to say that they are now hanging in 'Botty Towers' - the offices of Nigel Botterill's many enterprises (that's him on the right).

Nigel is a serial entrepreneur and business mentor who shares his wit and wisdom with hundreds of business folk across the country through the Entrepreneur's Circle.

Thanks for your purchase Nigel and the insightful advice. I'm taking it all in! But best of all, thanks for the amazing boost to my confidence!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic that you have selling this paintings. It is very great work. Congrats.
    lovely greet
    marja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I simply couldn't be happier for you! Congratulations!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa these are amazing...I would love sitting in that room enjoying all your eye candy!! Congratulations on receiving Nigels support!I'm loving the scale of these prints...were they taken off smaller art? Thanks for sharing this great photo!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! they do look awesome!

    Merry Christmas hugzzzzzz

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful Lisa. Congratulations to you and to Nigel! Your artwork looks lovely hanging there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats! Your work looks amazing there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...